E-Safety - Staying Safe Online
1) Never give out any personal imformation online - name, address, email, phone number, age, school.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you've put a picture online most people can see it and may be able to download it. It's no longer yours.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible.
4) Never give out your passwords.
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know.
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do.
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are.
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online.
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude.
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Our E-safety assembly - February 2017